Friday 26 July 2013

IS THERE A HELL

IS THERE A HELL?
BY DR.MERVYN ABREO




          A lady, seeing a Bible on my table, challenged me: “Do you believe in hell?”
          It is always better to lose an argument than to lose a soul!
          Besides I was tired and did not want to get into a purposeless discussion.
          “No,” I replied. “I do not believe in hell!”
          “Thank God,” she replied. “You’re the first Christian to think so.”
          She was pleased until I added, “When you die and if you go to be with Jesus,” I said, “it will be a place of love, joy, peace etc.
           But if you do not go to where Jesus is, then, instead of love, you will be filled with animosity, anger and hatred.
           Instead of joy, you have intense sadness and depression.
           And instead of peace you have turmoil, dissension and a chaotic warlike condition.”
          Looking stunned at me, she blurted, “But that’s hell!”
          “You've just created hell!” I told her.
............................................................................
Dear friend,
          I look forward to getting your feedback. Do write in to me at:

                                        drmervynabreo@gmail.com
........................................................................................................ 


No comments:

Post a Comment