Saturday 29 June 2013

POWER OVER TIME-SPACE-MATTER

POWER OVER TIME-SPACE-MATTER
(IN ITS PRACTICAL APPLICABLE FORM)
BY DR. MERVYN ABREO

          One of the most fantastic things I have done is to change the weather of an entire city, (Bangalore, India), for thirteen days to be precise, from extreme heat, as it was the peak of summer, to a cold, windy, rainy place, just because my wife, Lalita, couldn't stand the heat.


          This is just one of the many things I have done, and all of them only in the power of the Holy Spirit.
          The reason I boast, and I boast only in Him, is because if you personally knew me, you would definitely feel that if I could do it, then just about anyone could accomplish the same.

HOW MUCH POWER DO WE ACTUALLY HAVE?


          If you were whisked off by an angel and taken to the tomb of our Lord Jesus just before His resurrection, and asked to raise Him from the dead, what would you do?
          Simple! You simply raise Him from the dead. Because you definitely have the power to do so!
          See what Paul says in the Bible: “……and His incomparable power for us who believe. That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms…….” (Ephesians1: 19, 20).
          If you don’t believe that you can do it then read: ‘Who raised Lazarus from the dead?’

          In part II of the article by the same name, I have listed some of the signs and wonders that the Lord was able to accomplish through me.
          In part III of the article by the same name, I have enumerated the different episodes in the Bible where ordinary men and women have done fantastic deeds; and then given examples where these very deeds could be practically used in this twenty first century world we live in.
......................................................................
Dear friend,
          I look forward to getting your feedback. Do write in to me at:

                                        drmervynabreo@gmail.com 
………………………………………………………………………………



No comments:

Post a Comment