Friday 19 December 2014

DO TO THE LEAST OF MY BRETHREN

  DO TO THE LEAST OF MY BRETHREN
BY DR. MERVYN ABREO


Whatever you do to the least of My brethren,
That you do unto Me!
When I was hungry you gave Me to eat,
When I was thirsty you gave Me to drink.
Now come into the house of My Father.

          
        And good hearted folks go and perform good deeds hoping to attain salvation.
          They contribute heavily to different charities, build orphanages, old age homes, and do just about anything in order to worm their way into heaven. But to no avail!
          The Bible is full of allegories.








          And what the good Lord is saying, when He talks about food and drink, is to give the people, is nourishment for their spirits.


           He is the bread of life and He is the wine at the Last Supper, and every supper for that matter.
          And He is talking essentially about…….. EVANGELISM!!!


          So go ahead and evangelize!
……………………………………..
Dear friend,
          I look forward to getting your feedback. Do write in to me at:
                                        drmervynabreo@gmail.com
………………………………………………………………….







No comments:

Post a Comment